Monday, October 26

2015 ~ 2016 Design Ambassador for Sandra Evertson's Relic's & Artifacts Product!!


I am so honored and excited to announce that I am one of six Design Ambassadors for Sandra Evertson's product line Relic's & Artifacts!!





Many of you know how much I adore creating with the Relic's & Artifacts product line. My favorites are the Sacred Heart and Ex Voto resin blanks.
 As a design Ambassador I look forward to spreading my wings while working with the entire product line, as well as the upcoming new product releases in Winter 2016. The team and I will be sharing projects on Sandra's website, as well as short instructional video shares on youtube.  In the meantime, stop by and subscribe to Sandra Evertson's Newsletter (scroll down) for updates.

Here are some of my favorite designs created  this past year ~








I look forward to sharing and inspiring you while working with Relic's & Artifacts as a design team member for 2015 - 2016!!

Deb 
xoxo

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations! Beautiful creations.
I have not worked on any jewelry creations in some time now - hopefully in the near future.
Enjoy your evening.